We are excited to announce that the Arctic Museum galleries are now open Tuesday-Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and a reservation is required.
· To make a reservation, contact the outreach coordinator, at least one working day before the time you want to visit.
Email or call 207-725-3416.
· A proof of vaccination is required of all visitors. Please follow the directions on this link to upload your vaccination card to the CLEAR app and get a health pass.
· It takes at least 24 hours for the CLEAR app to verify your vaccination card, so you should upload information at least 24 hours before your visit to be sure you have a green health pass when you visit.
· If you do not want to use the CLEAR app, please arrive ready to show us your vaccination card [photos of the front and back of the card will suffice] and a valid federal or state ID.
· Because of staffing schedules, we regret that drop-ins cannot be accommodated.
· We are not able to accommodate large outside groups or provide tours of the exhibits.
· Museum visitors must wear masks at all times.
· Bowdoin College faculty, staff and students should make a reservation and arrive with your college ID.
· You can find a list of exhibits currently on view in the galleries here.
· A large selection of online exhibits are found here.